At CCA we love our volunteers! The PTO is instrumental in coordinating opportunities for family involvement at school: book fair, room parents, and lunch room helpers are just a few of the many ways to lend a helping hand. If you would like to become more active at your child’s school here are a few more ideas:
- Join the PTO! We need your support.
- Attend a PTO meeting.
- Spend an hour of your time making copies for our teachers with our Copy Cats.
- Join our Family Fair Night team and help set-up for our school’s annual event.
- Become a Room Parent and help plan class parties.
- Volunteer to assist with Fun Food Friday.
- Follow us on Facebook and engage with other parents.
- Looking for more involvement? Become a volunteer coordinator or team leader.
- Don’t have any free time, but still want to contribute? Make a donation.